Saturday, January 18, 2020

The Very Original Title Of "First Post!!!"

Shavua Tov!
Well, as the blog's name suggests, my name is Harel.
I'm wary of social media accounts for a number of reasons, but recently I became aware that blogs are still a thing, so I figured I'd give it a go. I need some sort of outlet to dump all of my ideas and this is it.
A little about me: I'm Israeli born and bred, but have lived in the USA for a few years when I was a little kid, which is where the English kicks in. I'm currently a Yeshiva student at a Hesder Yeshiva in the south but I'm post-Hesder, having already completed my full service (in the Artillery corps and the Rabbinate corps). I'm at a stage where I'm trying to figure out what profession to go learn.

I like drawing, graphic design, reading, writing, hiking, walking, history and more.

Since I'm bi-lingual [and some Beinishim may say tri-lingual (Aramaic...)], I'll be posting both in Hebrew and in English (with an occasional dash of  Aramaic...), depending on my mood and/or the content that I want to let out into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment